Rules & Regulations
- Membership is free.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and a valid, government-issued photo identification for proof of age is required to obtain a Rewards Club card.
- Only base points are valid towards the tiered program.
- The benefits of the program are intended for the use of the person listed on the account (“member”). A member may not allow any other person to use his or her Rewards Club card.
- Each member is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his/her Rewards Club account. Each member must keep this PIN confidential and secure, and is responsible for any activity on his/her account when the account is accessed by using this PIN.
- Rewards Club cards may be used to track slot and table play and accumulate Reward points and player pool by the account-holding member only. Rewards Club cards are nontransferable, the property of Kiowa Casino & Properties and must be returned upon request of Kiowa Casino & Hotel. Reward Point balances are nontransferable, including upon death and divorce.
- Multiple cards may be issued for card holders with proper identification who want to play multiple machines at a time (up to 3). However, card holders distributing their cards to other players may have their card membership revoked and all remaining points and privileges surrendered. Management does reserve the right to limit number of machines played.
- Kiowa Casino Properties and any of their operated or managed properties are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- It is the responsibility of the member to ensure his/her Rewards Club card is inserted properly in the machine when playing slot machines, and to ensure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing table games.
- All reward point accumulations are subject to review and verification. Any disputes regarding the accumulation of points or the point balance maintained by our system will be reviewed and the decision made by management will be final and binding.
- Management reserves the right to adjust tier status.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunction, operational errors and/or fraud.
- Kiowa Casino Properties cannot be held responsible for untracked play due to system malfunction, player negligence, or improper insertion of the Kiowa Rewards Club card.
- Rewards Club cards may be used to track play and accumulate reward points. Reward Points are awarded for all tracked slot games. Reward points and freeplay have no cash value.
- All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Kiowa Casino & Properties.
- Reward points are valid as long as at least one (1) Reward point is obtained every thirteen (13) months. If no Reward points are obtained within a thirteen-month period, the entire Reward point account balance will expire.
- Members must show valid, government-issued photo identification in order to redeem Reward points for food, merchandise, and hotel rooms.
- Members agree to allow Kiowa Casino Properties the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/ advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or further consent.
- Lost or stolen cards can be turned into a Security Officer or Slot Attendant.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for the Rewards Club program lie solely with Kiowa Casino Properties and the Kiowa Gaming Commission whose decisions are final.
- Kiowa Casino Properties and the Kiowa Gaming Commission reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time, for any reason.
- Kiowa Casino Properties reserves the right to deny application for membership if any member has not complied with the program in any manner in violation of the rules and/or misuse of the Rewards Club card, fraud, misrepresentation, or improper conduct, as determined by Kiowa Casino Properties, Kiowa Casino Properties may terminate the member’s membership. In lieu of termination, Kiowa Casino Properties may at its sole discretion deduct Reward points from a member’s account and/or demote the member’s account status, but permit the individual to remain a Rewards Club member.
- Additional rules and information may be available upon request at the Rewards Club desk.
- By participating in this program, participants agree to the rules and regulations.
- Rules of specific promotions may vary (see the Kiowa Rewards club for specific promotional details).
- Exclusions to be eligible for special offers, promotions, or specials events apply to the following card holders.
a. Kiowa Casino Team Members
b. All family and household members of Kiowa Casino Properties
c. Kiowa Casino advertising agencies and promotional agencies and other coordinating agencies.
d. Immediate family is defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses along with defined family members in the H.R. Manual.
e. Household is defined as living within the same residence with one or more of the above named individuals including roommates, steprelated family members and significant others.
f. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, through a government program, their own request, at the sole discretion of Kiowa Casino Properties or through any other means.
- Management reserves all rights.
*A complete list of qualified outlets is available at the Rewards Club Desk.